Alabama Football Heroes
Week 4 Notes
- Aaron Murray completed 17 of 26 passes for 268 yards and two touchdowns and Georgia beat Mississippi 27-13 on Saturday. Freshman Isaiah Crowell rushed for 147 yards on 30 carries.
- Richardson rushed for 120 yards and caught a 61-yard touchdown pass and the Tide defense held Arkansas to 2 touchdowns as the Tide won 38-14 on Saturday.
- Jeff Demps ran 10 times for 157 yards and two touchdowns as Florida defeated Kentucky 48-10.
- The Gamecocks remained undefeated as they beat Vanderbilt 21-3. The defense held the Commodores to 77 yards. Quarterback Stephen Garcia threw four interceptions.
- Key interceptions by Jermaine Whitehead and Neiko Thorpe helped Auburn beat Florida Atlantic 30-14 on Saturday night.
- Nickoe Whitley intercepted Nick Isham’s pass in overtime and Chris Relf threw for a touchdown to lead Mississippi State to a 26-20 win over Louisiana Tech on Saturday night.
- Jarrett Lee had another solid performance with three touchdown passes, Michael Ford ran for two scores and LSU beat West Virginia 47-21 Saturday night. West Virginia (3-1) outgained LSU 533-366. Geno Smith set school records for completions (38), attempts (65) and passing yards (463). But he was intercepted twice after throwing one in the previous three games.